Sunday 14 June 2009

BENEFIT = MAKE UP HEAVEN




I've been a huge Benefit fan for years now but I never cease to be amazed by their latest additions.

My two absolute staple make up items are both by Benefit - Dandelion blusher (perfect for pale girls like me) and BADgal lash for long, flirty lashes.

My lovely friends recently bought me the Realness of Concealness set. The kit contains lemon-aid to correct discolouration, boi-ing to cover under eye circles, ooh la lift to brighten the skin around the eyes, lip plump for a gorgeous pout and high beam for dewy skin.

At £22.50 this is well worth snapping up for summer for a natural and easy to wear look. Even better, it means you have all your make up essentials in one little box on a night out, easy to find in any bag, even after one too many cocktails...

I lo.v.e everything about this brand - from the retro packaging to the super fun product names. Long may Benefit's innovation continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment