Sunday 27 September 2009

MY NEW FAVOURITE SHOP: THE LITTLE WARDROBE




















You know the feeling when you discover a real gem of a shop and you're torn between keeping it a secret and sharing the love? Well lucky for you, I've decided to share :)

The Little Wardrobe is a super sweet boutique based in Daniels in Windsor. With a huge array of cute dresses, it caught my eye straight away. Excellent service from the owner added to it's charm - passionate about the shop's offering and clearly loves the stock.
I walked away with a gorgeous sailor bandeau dress and a flower covered front zip dress. Even better, today was a 25% off day - woohoo!

I'm planning to team the flower dress with a chunky black belt and pixie boots to edge it up a bit and I'm sure my sailor dress will become a holiday staple. Ahoy!

Oh and just to add to the loveliness, look at the gorgeous bag you get to take your purchases home in! CUTE!

Check it out - The Little Wardrobe, Windsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment